OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: New Penn Motor Express Incentive Rewards Program
This Incentive Rewards Program ("Program") is open only to New Penn ("NEW PENN") customers with an account status in good standing. The Program is not open to non-commercial shippers or to the general public.
- Eligibility to participate in this Program is limited to shipper customers (each a "Company", collectively "Companies") in good standing or potential customers who meet NEW PENN requirements for new customer status, including but not limited to an acceptable, in NEW PENN's sole determination, credit status report. NEW PENN reserves the right to accept or reject customers in the exercise of its sole business judgment.
- Each Company that registers for the Program will designate one (1) representative employee that has been authorized by the Company to act on its behalf in respect of the Program (each a "Representative"), including for the purpose of making and receiving necessary communication from NEW PENN concerning the Program. Limit of one Representative per Company per location. NEW PENN reserves the right to confirm the Representative with the management of the NEW PENN customer account at the Company.
- At NEW PENN's sole determination, shipper customers whose accounts have a status of Cash Only or Past Due are not eligible to participate in the Program. NEW PENN reserves the right to review customer status on a case-by-case basis.
- Companies must have offices located in the United States or Canada. Representative must be employed by the Company and be domiciled at a Company location located in the U.S. or Canada.
- The Program is not available in Puerto Rico or Mexico.
- All rewards (as described below) will be issued in the name of the Company.
- For consideration by NEW PENN for participation in the Program, the Company must have obtained a special account code for its Company from a NEW PENN account representative within the Incentive Period (as defined below). A representative of the Company must then fully complete and submit a Rewards registration form at rewards.newpenn.com including the Company's special account code, during the Incentive Period. The form will require that name and contact information of the Representative. Companies who wish to be considered for participation in the Program may contact their NEW PENN representative or NEW PENN directly. There is no fee to register for the Program.
- Representative will be notified via email once their online rewards registration has been accepted and their online account is activated.
- Representative must enter and maintain the correct company location mailing address online at rewards.newpenn.com.
- The Incentive Period is defined as beginning at 12:01 a.m. EST on December 1, 2013 ("Incentive Period") and continues for a period of six (6) months, although for reward purposes, each calendar month in the Incentive Period will constitute a qualifying period. The Incentive Period may be reduced or extended at the discretion of NEW PENN. At the end of the six month Incentive Period, the Rewards Program may be extended at the sole discretion of NEW PENN for additional six month time periods.
- Companies must be registered by 11:59:59 p.m. EST on the 15th of any month in the Incentive Period in order to qualify for that month's reward. Once registered, however, Companies are eligible for the remaining qualifying periods. Rewards will not be awarded for any month prior to registration.
This Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Companies not presented this offer by a NEW PENN account representative may request participation in writing to email@example.com subject to the approval of NEW PENN. NEW PENN may discontinue Company's participation in the Program at its sole discretion at any time.
The Company will receive one reward at the Reward Level set out below based on an incremental increase in Reward Credits for any calendar month of the Incentive Period as compared to the number of shipments in the same month of the previous calendar year (as described in more detail below). Rewards will be awarded in the form of the Company-preferred reward option. Reward options are as follows:
- Prepaid gift card in Company's name sent to Representative's mailing address; or
- Donation made to United Way (of the city in which the Company is situated) in Company's name; or
- Carbon Offset credits purchased through STI.org in Company's name.
To be considered a qualifying shipment, the shipment must: (a) be picked up in the normal course of business by the last day of the month to qualify for that month's reward; (b) be paid by the Company (outbound-prepaid, inbound-collect or third-party-billed shipments) during the Incentive Period; and (c) be received no later than 6 p.m. Local Time, of the final day of the particular month in the Incentive Period.
All shipments may be subject to review and approval by NEW PENN and cannot be aggregated, combined with or eligible for any other program.
Qualifying shipments received after the Incentive Program will not accrue Program rewards. Shipments that do not comply with the terms of the Program will not be considered or will be removed from any prior consideration. NEW PENN reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any shipment (and the corresponding Reward Credits earned from such shipment) at any time.
Any attempt at fraud, submission of false or unsubstantiated or undocumented shipments may result in a Company's total disqualification from the Program and forfeiture of any previous reward. Returned shipments may also disqualify prior rewards.
Reward Credits by Shipment Types:*
Reward Credits will be awarded in the qualifying period by shipment type. One reward credit is awarded per qualifying shipment. Periodically at New Penn's discretion, bonus reward credits (two rewards credits maximum per shipment) will be offered for different shipment service types (e.g. guaranteed, expedited, cross-border, etc.). The bonus shipment types will be available for limited times only and available to all customers. Details will be communicated in the rewards progress and statement emails, and on rewards.newpenn.com.
Reward Credits cannot be sold, purchased, assigned or transferred.
To determine a Company's Reward Level for any qualifying period during the Incentive Period, the number of Reward Credits earned during that month will be compared to the number of qualifying shipments tendered in the corresponding month of the previous calendar year. For existing customers, the incremental increase in the number of Rewards Credits determines the Rewards Level. For new customers, the number of Reward Credits earned during that qualifying period will be determinative of the Reward Level. The Reward Levels are as follows:
- 5-9 additional Reward Credits during a calendar month in the Incentive Period = $25 Reward Level
- 10-19 additional Reward Credits during a calendar month in the Incentive Period = $50 Reward Level
- 20-34 additional Reward Credits during a calendar month in the Incentive Period = $75 Reward Level
- 35 or more additional Reward Credits during a calendar month in the Incentive Period = $100 Reward Level
*NEW PENN shall be the sole judge of the qualifications of any shipment as an additional or incremental shipment, and NEW PENN's decision in all such matters shall be final. Amounts shown will be rewarded in U.S. dollars for Company locations in the United States, and Canadian dollars for Company locations in Canada.
Shipments made in a particular month during the Incentive Period are eligible only for that month's reward and will not carry over to the next month. Shipments made in the current month will qualify only for rewards given in the current month and will not be counted in Company's total for any subsequent months in the Incentive Period.
By way of example, if a Company has qualifying shipments in the current month that equal 5-9 Rewards Credits above and beyond the number of Reward Credits earned in the same month the prior year, then the Company will be eligible for the $25 reward. Additional examples are provided below:
|All Shipments in January of Previous Year (examples)||Standard Shipments in January of Current Year(1 credit)||Bonus Shipments in January of Current Year(2 credits)||Rewards Credits for January of Current Year||Current Year Month Credits Minus Previous Year Month Shipments||Rewards Level Earned for January of Current Year|
This Program and any pricing are subject to change without prior notification in NEW PENN's sole discretion. NEW PENN is not responsible for misdirected, postage-due, damaged, late or lost documentation, registration forms or rewards.
If rewards are earned by a Company during a qualifying month in the Incentive Period, the Representative will be notified of their reward level by email. The Representative must select and order their reward at rewards.newpenn.com within six months of being earned or the reward will be considered forfeited. If reward is returned as undeliverable for any reason, it will be considered forfeited.
Rewards consist only of items specifically listed. Limit one reward per Company per qualifying period in the Incentive Period, regardless of number of shipments made. All rewards will be tendered to the Representative and are not transferable. No substitution or cash redemption for any Reward allowed except at discretion of the Sponsor. Gift cards are subject to the restrictions of the issuing company or bank and may be subject to certain other restrictions and/or expiration dates and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or expired. Charitable donations may be made directly to the designated organizations in the Company's name. Specific types of rewards are available only while supplies last. In the event that any one or all of the reward items are not available during the Incentive Period, NEW PENN will make a substitution of a reward of comparable form and value. Reward details will be provided at NEW PENN's sole discretion, other restrictions may apply.
NEW PENN makes no representation as to the potential tax treatment of any reward. Companies may be required to report the reward value to the IRS/CRA, and all Companies will be solely responsible for any taxes or other obligations associated with the reward. Where required by law, NEW PENN will report the value of the reward to the federal/national tax authorities.
Companies and their Representatives agree as a condition of participating in the Program to accept and abide by the Terms and Conditions of this Program and agree that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Program, the interpretation or the Terms and Conditions, or the tendering of reward, shall be submitted to NEW PENN, whose decision shall be binding and final.
This Incentive Program is subject to all federal/national, state/province and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. In the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions by a Company or its Representative, the Company may forfeit reward.
By participating, each Company and its Representative agree to release and hold harmless NEW PENN, its divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any injury, loss, or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a reward, participation in any Program-related activity, or participation in the Program.
NEW PENN is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of this Program. In no event shall any reward be claimed in excess of the exact amounts herein and above described. Any disputes or causes of action arising out of the Program or any Reward Level or reward shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of group, combined, or class action.
NEW PENN reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict, amend, cancel, terminate or suspend the Program in whole or in part, with or without notice. Where notice is given pursuant to these Terms and Conditions it will be via a notice posted on rewards.newpenn.com.
Each Company and its Representative agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Program, or any reward presented or claimed, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Kansas, (2) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances, will the Company or its Representative be permitted to obtain award for, and each of Company and its Representative hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these participation, entry and claims criteria, or the rights and obligations of a Company or its Representative and NEW PENN in connection with the Incentive Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether the State of Kansas or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kansas.